Thursday, November 17, 2005

Interaction with People is Overrated

I was really missing interacting with people, now I realize I wasn't missing anything at all. I went to Blockbuster to rent more movies, particularly Tea with Mussolini. When I didn't find it I asked the guy at the desk to see if they had it.

Blockbuster Employee #1: You're going to have to spell that Sweetheart.

Elle Woods: Tea with M-U-S-S-O-L-I-N-I.

Blockbuster Employee #1: (Searches Computer, Can't seem to find it).

Elle Woods: Cher is in it.

Blockbuster Employee #1: Ohh, it's Tea with Mussolini, and Mussolini has an O.

Elle Woods: I know, that's what I said.

Blockbuster Employee #1: Ohh, well, we don't carry it.

Elle Woods: Ok then. (Goes and finds other movies to rent and comes back).

Blockbuster Employee #1: So what is Tea with Mussolini about? Making some Tea and pouring some liquor in it?

Elle Woods: Umm, No.

No comments: