Thursday, November 10, 2005

"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell."

I have a fever of 102, my lymphnodes are also the size of golf balls. I feel ok other then that I'm sweating while sitting doing nothing, my muscles are sore, my throat is also a little sore.

I fully planned on going to school, my mother put her foot down. So I sent my profs an e-mail that said: I won't be in class today, as I have a 102 degree fever and my mother is forcing me to go to see a doctor.

The return e-mails I got perfectly illustrated my professors personas.

Family Law:
"I completely agree with your mother and would not want you sitting in my class with a fever like that. Take some time to rest and I hope you're feeling better soon."

Employment Discrimination:
"Just 102? What's more important? Your health or my employment discrimination class? Feel better soon."

Tax: "Ok. Do what your mother says."

(I didn't waste my time e-mailing my con law prof since he doesn't care at all anyway).

No comments: