Monday, November 7, 2005

Last time I swear...

I know I've been complaining incessantly about how I am stressed out from work, have no social life, and how tired I've been. I promise this will be the last post of this nature (for a while at least)...However, being that I'm working 30 hours a week and taking 14 credits (4 classes) I think I have bit of a right to complain as I get settled in.

I knew it was going to be rough taking all this on. Everyone asked me how I planned to balance it all, I didn't really have an answer since I'm not much of a "planner." I suppose if I had a schedule I could make myself stick to and hadn't have a TON of stuff to do around my place before I even started work the transition would have been smoother. I knew there would be sacrifices, I just didn't realize I wasn't exactly ready to make them. I wish was I was disciplined as this guy, but the simple fact is that I'm 22 and not mature enough to make some of the sacrifices I really need to without a little bitching. Granted, even at my young age I have already done my fair share of partying, but I simply wasn't ready to give up my relaxed lifestyle just yet.

On the plus side, I was WAY less tired today at the end of the day despite getting less sleep then I usually average (about 6 hours if I'm lucky). Getting up to register was rough but I managed.

The other plus is that next term I'm only taking 12 credits (Evidence, Professional Responsibility, Criminal Procedure 2, and Conflicts of Law)-however, I'm going to work more.

No comments: