Monday, November 7, 2005

"Tryin' to take it easy, Only way to go, And So..."

As proof that I'm not mature enough to do this whole work/school thing I offer 2 pieces of evidence.

Exhibit A: Despite hating the song at first I have come to like the new Black Eyed Peas song My Humps...Seriously, I know it's bad-but I still love it.

Exhibit B: My other favorite song right now is Soul Survivor by Young Jeezy featuring Akon...But with lyrics like:

'Cuz if you lookin' for me you you can find me
On the block disobeyin' the law
Real G--therobred from the streets
Pants saggin' with my gun in my draws
Just to keep on movin' now

How could I not love it?

I SO blame my little brother for this...Him, or the 2 hours a day I spend in the car listening to the radio (not like I don't have a CD Player). When I'm in the car I tend to listen to the most outlandish music ever, sing/scream the lyrics at the top of my lungs, and dance around my seat. I find it therapeutic and like the thought that I usually make someone laugh on the way home since other drivers probably crack up when they see me.

1 comment:

RedHerring45 said...

I love the humps song...

Not sure exactly what humps refer to. I wonder if lady lumps and my humps are synonyms.