Wednesday, November 16, 2005

No Booze For Elle

(No work either which is a plus).

Well the Liver Function test results are in (previously I'd just been going on my Doctor's belief from looking at me that I had mono-and what to do Doctor's know anyway?).

Normal Liver Function: 70 Phosphatase units/L
Elle Woods Liver Function: 349 Phosphatase units/L

I'd like to be able to play this off on excessive drinking but I haven't had a sip of alcohol in over a week (moment of silence).

I know I posted I had mono on here already but without the test results I didn't really believe it. Plus I didn't sleep 16 hours today so I thought I was getting better. My Doctor actually wanted me to drop out of school for the semester (and forfeit the $8,000 I spent), even my mom who has been on his side told him he was insane. I'm planning on attending tomorrow, but we will see. We all know if there's one thing that's more fun then going to law school, it's going to law school when you have mono.

The real issue is this puts a cramp in my Thanksgiving plans. As soon as my grandma found out I had mono she looked at me and said "Ohh no, how are you going to get drunk and tolerate the family on Thanksgiving?" The answer to that dilemma remains to be seen.

No comments: