Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Admission

Being that I'm reclaiming (a la how I've attempted to reclaim the word Cunt for feminine empowerment) the term "Cotton Candy Girl" for all women who love pink and aren't afraid of it I have an admission to make. I intentionally didn't move shoes out of my parents house so that I wouldn't be able to count them all at once, as a result, I don't know how many pairs of shoes I own. However, there are 2 additional reasons for this as well.

  1. I'm too afraid to actually count and have to realize how much money I've spend on shoes in the last 6 years or so.
  2. At this point I'm not even sure I can even count that high, being that I'm an airheaded blonde and all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no clue how many pairs of shoes I have, but I'm sure it's over 50. Is that a lot? I'm not sure I know many girls with less. Seriously. Why is it bad to own a lot of shoes? That chick is just weird.

Anonymous said...

You know I have tons of shoes the count is well into triple digits, and I love pink and you. Cotton candy would love my collection of coach and kate spade, some even in pink. I miss you sweetie!!

Elle Woods said...

Yeah I'm pretty sure my shoe count is in triple digits too...Smalls I friggin wish you would read my blog! YOU KNOW! I've had that in my head the last few days...Rashid for President 2008! YOU KNOW!