Friday, December 2, 2005

Another Gem From My Little Brother...

When talking to someone who IMed me (at ElleWoods626) I remembered one of my favorite conversations with my brother ever. It took place just before Christmas Eve dinner 3 years ago when I was trying to bait my dad into giving me money-forgetting he was laid off at the time.

Elle Woods: So, I'm thinking about starting to sell Plasma...You can do it twice a week and the first time you get $35 and then you get like $50 the second time. $85 bucks a week to be poked a couple times and have to drink a lot of water and stay hydrated doesn't sound that bad to me.

Dad: Hmm, maybe I'll do that, your mother won't give me any money right now. How does it work? Is it like giving blood?

Elle Woods: Well sorta. The needle is bigger because after they take the blood out they spin the red blood cells out and then put them back into your blood stream.

Little Brother: And then they put the plasma into plasma screen TV's?

Elle Woods and Dad break into uncontrollable laughter.

No comments: