Monday, December 19, 2005

"Every Rose Has it's Thorn."

I think I found the Bizarro-World Elle Woods.

  1. She's Brunette, I'm "Blonde."*
  2. She's in Undergrad, I'm in Law School.
  3. She seems to be upbeat, and I'm rather Jaded these days.
However, there are enough similarities that the Bizarro-World comparison is valid.
  1. We have the same template.
  2. For some odd reason she seems to want to attend law school also (Run you poor sweet, innocent girl, run!).
  3. We both appear to like making lists.
  4. We're both from the Midwest.
*Technically, Right now I'm a Red Head since I changed with the seasons. But, I have always respected redheads as members of a hair color minority.

5 comments:

The Namby Pamby said...

she'll succumb to the real world as soon as she gets her less than stellar LSAT score.

LiserDoesLaw said...

*snort* Amen to that.

PS. Respect my authoritah as a hair color minority. (minoritah?)

ES said...

I'm a redhead!!! I heart redheads!

Anonymous said...

Cant spell Trojan but Harvard is number two on her list. Sweet Jesus.....

Elle Woods said...

Yeah she also spelled Psychology wrong. I have a sad feeling this girl is in for a rude awakening when she takes the LSAT. Additionally, no matter what they say about small schools being fine law school admissions offices (particularly at Harvard and most of the other schools on her list) like good GPA from a Nationally Recognized School and a High LSAT.