Saturday, December 17, 2005

Sleepy.

Thursday I woke up around 9:15 a.m., took about a 2 hour nap somewhere in there. I was up until 5:55 a.m. Friday, and slept for about 4 hours and got up around 10:00 a.m, I took about an hour long nap sometime Friday afternoon. I then fell asleep around 3:00 a.m (Saturday Morning) and slept until 5:00 a.m., now I can't get back to sleep.

According to my math, which is admittedly rusty, I've 9 slept hours in the last 45, which doesn't seem that bad until you realize that I will most likely end up turning that into 9 hours in the last 63.

Finals and my slacker ways have officially put me on a whacked out sleep schedule, where I now sleep in short spans and never really get R.E.M. sleep. I'm reminded of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer decides he's going to use Leonardo DaVinci's sleep method of sleeping in short spans throughout the day, and shockingly, it doesn't go as well as he had hoped.

No comments: