Monday, January 30, 2006

Foxxy Lady!

I took the Which New York Times Columnist are You Quiz and big surprise (Being that I loved article entitled "What's a Modern Girl to Do?"...

Maureen Dowd
You are Maureen Dowd!

You like to give people silly nicknames (I do this all the time-especially with guy when refering to them to my friends) and write in really short, non sequitur paragraphs (Thank you A.D.D.). You're the most playful (Playful...hehehe) of the columnists and a rock-ribbed liberal (Damn Straight), but are often accused of being too flamboyant (Ya think? Is it the insane amounts of pink, the manicures, or all the heels?) and frivolous (You mean writing about your phone all the time is frivolous?). You tend to focus on style over substance (Obviously), personality over politics (Lately I have been, despite having been far more into politics in my youth). But your heart is in the right place (AWWWWWWWWW!). Plus, you are a total fox (This is without a doubt the most accurate quiz ever).