Friday, January 20, 2006

Friday Random 10

Way to go me getting this done on Friday for once. I really like the idea of a weekly post done on a certain day of the week, but I'm not sure I want to stick with this one. I do love my iPod and bragging about how sweet it and my Bose stereo are and all but I highly doubt anyone is at all interested in the random ass songs I have on my iPod (outside of me, of course). Anyway, as a result I'm entertaining suggestions for a weekly post (perhaps something others could participate in as well?) and will do some brainstorming over the weekend.

Ok, without further ado, here we go:

  1. Pimp Juice-Nelly
  2. Clocks-Coldplay
  3. Simple Irresistable-Robert Palmer
  4. Jesus Walks-Kayne West
  5. America-Simon and Garfunkel
  6. My Sharona-The Knack
  7. These Boots are Made for Walking-Nancy Sinatra
  8. Pink Triangle-Weezer
  9. We Didn't Start the Fire-Billy Joel
  10. So Fresh So Clean-Outkast