Wednesday, January 18, 2006

HECK YES!

My grades are finally posted. (It does kinda make me smile now that I've found out that all my professor's paid a monetary fine for handing them in late).

I expected mediocre grades at best, being that I'd exhausted my absences before I got mono and missed a month of class. However, being common sense tells us that attendance is in no way related to performance in law school I should have known I'd do fine. In fact, I did better then fine. I got the best grades I've gotten in law school and even some of the best grades I've gotten since I started college in general.

Even though I've already bought my post exam presents I think I'll have to reward myself for this one. Perhaps a new pair of heels? A couple DVD's? Clothes? I'll have to pencil in some time for shopping this weekend.