Wednesday, January 4, 2006

A lady goes to a Gyno and tells him she has an embarrassing question to ask...

The Doctor says "Ohh, nothing is embarrassing, you should hear some of the questions I get. Go ahead, ask away!"
She asks, "Can you get pregnant by having anal sex?"
The Doctor replies, "Why of course....Where do you think Lawyers come from?"

On a separate and not really related note.* Today I was asked by the 7 year old I was babysitting for what a Lawyer does. I stared at her for about 30 seconds and then told her I couldn't really explain it to her.

*Actually, the reason I thought of that joke was because I wanted to have the title for this post be something like "Mommy where do babies come from?" But then I remembered this joke and realized it was much better, so in my ADD Driven mind they were related.