Monday, January 9, 2006

MeMe

TheNambyPamby tagged me (yes ladies it was good) so I suppose I'll do this meme. I have to say 3 things that nobody knows about me and then tag 3 others. The thing is, that is sorta impossible (read: difficult and I'm lazy and way to tired to think) so we're going to go with things most people don't know.

  1. I still wear my retainers because I'm so paranoid that my teeth will not stay straight (Bonus Fact: I whiten my teeth).
  2. My laugh is most likely odder more likely to scare children than TheNambyPamby's. I have a really "full" laugh. (Read: People in bars always think I'm wasted when I'm actually just laughing normally). However, I also have a fake laugh which I use so people's feelings aren't hurt. The difference being when I'm really laughing it's almost impossible for me to stop and when I'm fake laughing it's just a short chuckle.
  3. In addition to still sleeping with a doll (Cyndi, yes she is named after Cyndi Lauper) I got when I was 18 months old I compulsively twirl her hair and have been comtemplating taking her in the car on my drive to work or other stressful places. The only thing stopping me is the fear that I would loose her or that I'll get to the point where I want to carry her around all the time and I know that isn't "Socially Acceptable."
And now the fun part, I tag:
  1. Law and Alcoholism
  2. E-Spat
  3. Tom