Thursday, January 12, 2006

Now I've Seen Everything...

Well, not everything, I've never seen a Donkey Show...Thank God.

Elle Woods: DUDE! Did you see this1?

The Dude: Yeah, That's HILARIOUS. I never knew people sold such crap on there. We could be rich!

Elle Woods: We? What's this we shit?

The Dude: The Royal We.

Elle Woods: I've already heard your get rich quick scheme.

The Dude: Marrying a rich chick?

Elle Woods: No, the making stuff out of Cigarette Butts one.

The Dude: Isn't that great! They're free and we could make chairs and hats and t-shirts and stuff.

Elle Woods: And they smell super good and aren't germy. I'm so not backing you in that operation. In the marrying a rich chick one I will though...I can see it now. "Don't wear that!"... "Don't call her drunk!"

The Dude: "Don't ask her out to your car."

Elle Woods: "Do poke holes in the condom."

1 Featured on Leno.