Thursday, January 26, 2006

Retraction

After much convincing from Mike which consisted of arguments such as this:

barelylegalblog: look, i cant just let some girl who holds herself out to the law school blogging community as the real elle woods say that she would seriously fuck the biggest piece of white trash, waste of a human life in this pop culture history
ElleWoods626: he'd have to be clean
ElleWoods626: i thought that was understood
barelylegalblog: clean shmean, he has a permanent odor of jim beam, stale ciggies and ball sweat

I've been convinced that I would not in fact have sex with Kevin Federline (even if he didn't have cornrows or a scrunchie in) and that I do have some self respect and that I am better then that. Thanks for the intervention Mike, I clearly needed it. Plus I don't want to loose my conveted spot as the only blog that "Mike" from Barely Legal comments on, whatever would I do if I did?