Tuesday, January 3, 2006

Thank You Search Engines!

For the Anonymous commenter who was wondering a month or so ago why I didn't used to actually spell out curse words in the last 2 days I've had search engine hits for:

  1. Blonde BJ
  2. Cute Blonde Ass*
  3. Cute Blond Ass**
  4. Blonde Cunt***
  5. Cute Blonde Cunt****
  6. Fucking Cute Blonde
  7. Anal Fuck Blonde
  8. Anal Fuck Blonde Cunt*****
I think it's safe to say that my experiment with actually swearing is over.

*My Ass is not hairy, please look elsewhere for whatever kind of freaky hairy blonde asses you're looking for.
** Please see above footnote. Additionally, it's spelled: B-L-O-N-D-E.
***Please rest assured that my See You Next Tuesday is not blonde. Who would even feel the need to request hair, let alone a specific color?
****Please see above footnote. Additionally, a "blonde" See You Next Tuesday just does not sound that cute to me.
*****There are so many things wrong with this one. First of all see previous 2 footnotes if you're looking for blonde See You Next Tuesday. Or, you can't decide where you want to want to put it. Or, you want to put it up the you know what of a blonde who is a See You Next Tuesday. Basically, make up your mind before you use a search engine.