Tuesday, January 24, 2006

"Welcome Back, Your Dreams Were Your Ticket Out"

Disgruntled Law Student: All I want to know is why there hasn't been a Welcome Back party this term? I don't expect student government to do much, free beer twice a year is all I ask. Is that really too much? What are they even doing instead? I just want some beer! I want to see everyone! Fuck this, I'm going to run for President.

Elle Woods: Seriously, considering what we put up with I don't think free beer twice a beer is too much to ask...But then again, [insert names of 3 friends] and I were single handedly responsible for the Ambulance Chase becoming a dry event since there was "too much of a focus on drinking." The best part, was that the kid who I mentor told me about why the change was made, but had no idea it was because of me. Plus we did all play flippy cup and quarters at the Welcome Back party this fall, so that might be why.

DLS: Ohh, yeah, I forgot about that.