Thursday, March 2, 2006

"I'll tell you very bluntly..."

Explanation:1 This is a voicemail that my Professional Responsibiliy Professor played for us, that an associate at Winston & Strawn left for an associate at Latham. Latham is representing a borrower in a real estate transaction and W&S represents the lender. I don't know what correspondence preceded the voicemail but as I understand it, W&S asked Latham to make some cosmetic changes to mortgages a day before closing and Latham responded by email that they thought the changes were unnecessary. The response from W&S is what follows...

this is an audio post - click to play

1Sorry this is a bit late, last night I was too lazy to figure out how to add text to the post without deleting the audio post. This isn't as easy as I make it look people, I actually had to click over to "Edit HTML."

No comments: