Monday, March 6, 2006

We Now Interrupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program...

My showerhead is broken. I didn't like it before since I thought the spray was too direct and was too harsh on my skin, however, now it's started spraying water out the side. Which basically amount to me getting douched in the face with water every morning when I turn it on since I never remember that it's malfunctioning. I'd been thinking about getting a new showerhead such as this one:The issue it that I've never used one and I'm not sure it would have enough pressure, (Apparently I'm the Goldilocks of shower pressure; not too hard, not too soft). So if anyone has ever used one let me know how easy it was to wash the shampoo out of your hair using it. I have pretty good water pressure but I'm worried when it's defused it won't be strong enough.

Additionally I'm not too sure what installation would entail. Surprisingly, I'm actually fairly handy, being that my dad used to use my brother and I as slave labor in our childhood (yes I could just ask my dad about this but it would entail me talking to him). I'm assuming I'd just need some of that white plumber's tape to put on the shower arm and that then you just screw it on, but I'm not exactly sure. So is there anybody out there who knows about laying pipe who can give me some advice about this?

No comments: