Monday, April 24, 2006

Glory Days

Remember in Undergrad when you had a really "busy" day you'd detail it on your away message (since you were cool like me) and it'd be all:

Looooooong Day...
Class 10:00-12:00
Lunch with Geeberino 12:00-12:45
More Class 1:00-3:30
Studying 3:45-5:45
Work 6:00-9:00
After that drinking somewhere, hit the celly if you want to join...
And you thought you had a really stressful day since you had to be gone for 11 hours, but really you only had 5 1/2 hours of obligations, and almost anything could be cancelled or skipped with little to no notice based on whatever whim comes along.

Nowadays I get up at 6 a.m. to leave the house by 7:00, so I can be at work from 8:00-3:30. Followed by class from 4:00-8:15 and then a 45 minute drive home. Putting my return time sometime around 14 hours after I left to begin with. Only to get home; eat a Lean Cuisine, shower, check my e-mail, write on this awesome blog, read a bit, and hope to be sleeping by 1:00 so it's not impossible when I have to get up and do it again the next day. So I think it's safe to say that somedays, I kinda miss all the "responsibilities" of undergrad.

No comments: