Sunday, April 30, 2006

These Are My Confessions...

I haven't been to Crim Pro II since Mid-January. I have an outline that was given to me by someone else. While I have tabbed said outline, I have yet to actually read it. I just told all this to the kid who gave me the outline yet he still wants to study with me for some reason at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. Either he likes me or he's one of those people who LOVES to have a study group, because let's face it, unless he's really into teaching the material, I'm an awful study partner.

Since I'm so devoted I'm going to read through this beautifully tabbed outline during the commercials of The Desperate House-Whores and Grey's Med Students Have Hotter Anatomy Than Law Students.

Wow, 5th post of the day. Don't act like you're not impressed.

UPDATE: Chris O'Donnell was looking fine on Grey's, he has the same birthday as me. That is all.

No comments: