Sunday, April 30, 2006

Encrypted, continued...

We already know what I think Scalia would encode in an opinion, and being that distracting myself wasn't enough I convinced thenambypamby to help me with the complete list.

Roberts: Maybe I should have kept the stripes so these bitches would know they need to respect my authority!

Stevens: I'm old.

Kennedy: I miss O'Connor and her cute little ruffle.

Ginsburg: Do you think that picture of Scalia in The Daily Show book was accurate? He was slanging some pipe.

Alito: Stop calling me Scalito, I'm my own person damn it.

Breyer: Just hang in there Stevens, 2 1/2 more years, you can do it. It's not like you're 90 yet.

Souter: Look at the ass on Roberts, amazing.

Thomas: Everything was perfect before that damn Alito was confirmed and the press gave him that sweet nickname. I wish I was Mini-Scalia.

No comments: