Monday, April 3, 2006

"This Shit is Banana's, B-A-N-A-N-A-S"

Today I updated my iPod, who is lovelingly named Jesus (Spanish Pronounciation). The list of updates is embarassing guilty pleasure music for the most part, as such, I had to share.

  1. Natasha Bedingfield: Unwritten
  2. Joe Budden: Fire, Pump it Up
  3. Mariah Carey: Heartbreaker, Shake it Off
  4. Kelly Clarkston: Walk Away, Since You Been Gone, Miss Independent, Behind These Hazel Eyes, Because of You
  5. Joe Cocker: You Can Leave Your Hat On, Summer in the City
  6. Gorillaz: Dare, Clint Eastwood, El Manana
  7. The Killers: Smile Like You Mean It
  8. Manna and Quail: End, Honestly, Fill Me Up
  9. Mike Jones: Back Then, Flossin, I'm in Love With a Stripper
  10. Daniel Powter: Bad Day
  11. The Roots: The Seed 2.0
  12. Gwen Stefani: Crash, Hollaback Girl, Rich Girl, What You Waiting For
At least 5, 6, 8 and 11 are redeaming (1, 7 and 10 aren't too bad either), but still I can't help but feel dirrty.

No comments: