Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Elle Woods, (Junior) Attorney at Law

Recently my Angelic little Brother has found himself in a bit of legal trouble. Being that my parents don't really have the means to hire a him an attorney I had to ask [Hours] if he'd represent him, which he agreed to. However, [Hours] representing him on such a small case really means I have to handle everything and [Hours] will go to court since he has a P number. Being that it's my baby brother I'm slightly overbearing and tend to call him everyday to tell him what I did that day and send him everything I file via US Mail instead of just giving it to him when I see him.

Brother: i got the letter today for the appearance and adjournment

ElleWoods626: yeah i figured you would

ElleWoods626: i did both of those

Brother: yeah

Brother: [Elle] your like...almost a real lawyer

Brother: your all professional and shit...its sweet

ElleWoods626: i prefer to be called a "junior" lawyer

Brother: do you get a badge for that?

ElleWoods626: sorta, I took a junior ranger badge and "reworked" it
Our parents clearly did a real bang up job.

No comments: