Friday, May 5, 2006

I am a person with feelings and all I have to do is what I want to do...

and what I wanted to do when I got home this morning was watch the 2nd disk from the first season of Entourage which arrived yesterday and slack being that my next exam isn't until Wednesday. While I don't want to speak ill of my beloved Netflix, when I opened the envelope today and went to put it in the DVD player it was cracked. The earliest I'll get my replacement is Tuesday...Boo!

I got this letter from Netflix:

Dear [Elle],

We're sorry to hear that Entourage: Season 1: Disc 2 was unplayable. We go to great lengths to ensure the movies you get will play without any problems but occasionally a few get through our inspections, or are damaged in transit.

Please return the unplayable disc and if you've requested a replacement, we will ship it out as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

-The Netflix Team
My Thoughts:
Dear Netflix,

A wise judge once said: "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining." If you really cared you'd send me my new DVD today so I get it tomorrow. Instead your trust issues are forcing me to send it back and have the new one sent out Monday or Tuesday, why can't you just believe me when I say it arrived broken?

You're so sensitive and caring with all your recommendations making sure I'm satisified and fulfilled, but we need to work on you trusting me more. I still love you, but you took a little piece of my heart today.

Hugs and Kisses,
Elle Woods

No comments: