Tuesday, June 13, 2006

"I just called to say I love you; I just called to say how much I care."

Great, maybe next time you could figure that out when we lived in the same city and not when we live 5 hours and over 300 miles apart. Just a thought.

I hate men.

Timing like this is why if I wasn't allergic to cats I'd end up some crazy cat lady who had to pick up her suits from the cleaner and get dressed either on the way to work, in the parking garage, or at office. Since if she takes any of her clothes in her house they end up reeking of cat pee. Plus I'd have to overfeed them a la Miranda on Sex and the City so as to make sure when I die home alone and lie there undiscovered all weekend they don't eat my face like they "allegedly" did to the lady who owned the Miranda's place before her.

Sure, I could be overreacting. But that is not really a possibility I'm willing to consider currently.

No comments: