Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Like A Rock

Everyone knows Corporate America is the new black these days. With Ken Lay's "death" all over the news lately (or last week, whatever) one can't help but reminisce about the good old days when American C.E.O.'s made Martha Stewart look like a sweet housewife rather then someone who had to cut a bitch in the joint over a knitting needle.

However, with all the negative press corporate America has been receiving I find this particularly interesting. Clearly Diamler Chrysler trying to Humanize their C.E.O., but just what is it about that moustache and accent that makes him so endearing?

I've heard the good Dr. speak, and my brother is friends with his daughter so I can say that the campaign makes sense being that he is a very "likeable" guy. I suppose it makes more sense then having some "American Idol" sell your cars (I'm looking at you Ford).

No comments: