Thursday, August 24, 2006

"I Guess This is Growing Up."

This year rather then blowing my refund check I did something I'm kinda proud of. I paid of my credit cards, and the best part is I still have money to spare so it's not like I'll be adding back to them again. I cut one up. However the platinum card is just too pretty to cut up. I've heard of people freezing credit cards in blocks of ice, making it slighty more difficult to carry them around with you, however, the fact then in my freezer would be: $40 in Lean Cuisine, Cherry Garcia Frozen Yogurt, Coffee, Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Ice, "Company" Vodka, a Martini Shaker, and a Credit Card makes it kinda depressing. Nothing says "Financially Irresponsible Single Girl" like individual servings and frozen credit cards.

No comments: