Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A Small Sample of the Things that Annoyed me Today.

  1. Would it really have been that hard for [law school] to respond to my loan consolidation companies request to provide them with my school status? Apparently. And now I have just over 2 weeks to get it straightened around or I have to make the first payment, something I'm not really interested in at this time.
  2. Would it have really been that hard for my loan consolidation company to realize that I'm in school? They have my school status as "active" on my loan for this year, yet for some reason for my consolidation loan I'm graduated. "Funny" my social security number pulls up both accounts, yet my school status does not match. It's even "funnier" how despite this they can't just fix it over the phone, no, of course paperwork has to be involved. What was the purpose of using the same company if simple screw ups like this can't be remedied readily? Don't answer that-it's rhetorical.
  3. I'm looking at apartments, since living with "people" during the whole "bar studying process" seems like it would bring out the homicidal nature which I'm sure is just lurking under the surface waiting to take hold. I'm glad I put that sentence on the internets, so when I freak out and do something insane later there can be an articles like this one about me. Don't say I didn't warn you.
  4. My latest Time Magazine has pretty much the stupidest cover in the history of all magazine covers. The whole "check if you like Hillary thing" serious goes beyond bordering on idiotic to me. I don't know why it annoys me so much other than it seems it trivializes politics to a note passed between 6 year olds. And it does not seem to be a very effective method of surveying.

1 comment:

josh said...

time magazine has turned into "god weekly" lately. i actually think the cover resembling the work of a child is a step up from that.