Tuesday, August 8, 2006

The Morning After.

Like any abusive person today [Hours] tried to win me over today after his behavior yesterday. He had me do a pre-dep1 (which he never does) and brought me ice cream (which I refused).

He also invited me golfing tomorrow. We have been golfing a couple times now so I'm fairly certain it's not just so he can kill me and hide the body. Generally when we play I let him win; I've been playing since I was 7, I was the #1 spot on my high school team, and I worked for parks and for 6 years where I got free golf anytime I wanted; and well, he's just a shitty golfer. The only remaining question is do I make him feel a little better and play from the women's tees, or do I embarrass the hell out of him and play from the men's tees?

1While he was stuck in the dep I took it as an opportunity to look for jobs.

5 comments:

Elle Woods said...

87-103, from the Men's tees. I think I sufficiently embarassed him.

That Guy said...

That'll put him in his place.

Nic said...

Definately embarrass the hell out of him.... !

Drew

AngryBell said...

Did you drop the gold bar on the green when you suggested to make the game for real money too?

Elle Woods said...

I didn't have the heart to take his money and his wallet...Plus then he would have accused me of hussling him and I would have had to snap back "No I was just being nice and letting you beat me before, but once you pissed me off I decided to kick your ass and take your money."