Monday, October 23, 2006

Reply All

A 1L replying all to a job posting is somewhat understandable. 2L doing it is just pathetic. I won't even touch on the giddiness thus guy exhibited.

I haven't used the reply all feature since I was a senior in high school and I all my friends who had went off to college were all sending around updates on their status and how classes were going. In a fit of bitterness I typed up something complaining about all my classes but ranting in particular about my Honors English class and how the teacher was giving us juvenile work such as journals and even the real work that we did turn in she didn't bother to grade. Needless to say, that teacher had been included in all the emails for whatever reason and ever since then I've been spectical of the reply all button.

No comments: