I decided to do an accounting of my crackhead (and alcoholic) Uncle's activities-that I am aware of-in the last week or so. Because really, what is the point of having a crackhead uncle if you can't write about it?
- Came over a few days ago to drink beer and stayed even after my grandparents went to bed (at 10:00 p.m.)-the traditional queue to leave.
- Was talking extremely fast, mumbling, and continually disappeared.
- Stole a bottle of white wine from our house.
- Stole a bottle of rum from our house.
- Poured a ton off the vodka bottle, since he knows better than to take that.
- "Replaced" the rum bottle in the liquor cabinet with a random empty red wine bottle which he apparently brought to the house since nobody here recognizes the type of wine.
- Ate my leftover chinese.
- Wandered around the basement and presumably took other stuff.
- Came back and let himself, his girlfriend and her friend in at 3:00 a.m. (waking up my grandparents), to look for his leather jacket. He couldn't remember if he had left it here or at the
"place"crackhouse in a shady area he'd been at previously.
- Said jacket was not here, so presumably he was too high to realize it was effing cold and he needed a jacket or he sold it for crack.
- Presumably drank more beer.
- Called me last night at 1:00 a.m. to let me know he was coming over since he was "hungry"-he didn't want to scare anyone coming over that late so he called ahead (this time).
- Woke up my grandparents again, and prompted my grandma to make him something to eat.
- Finished the vodka and kahlua, both bottles were 1/2 full.
- Took the leftovers from the (delicious) dinner my boss bought me while I was working late Friday.
- Stayed until 3:00 a.m., at which point my grandma told him they needed to go back to bed.