Thursday, May 17, 2007

PMBR Day #3

Con Law is today. This one is up in the air. I did rather well in it both times I took it (my school had I and II), but that doesn't change the fact that it's Con Law and it inherently sucks. I am so tempted to look at an outline, but I think it's better to know what I score without any review so I know which subjects I need to put more effort into. I am not looking forward to days 4-6; Criminal Law/Procedure, Contracts and Property. Criminal Law might not be overly terrible thanks to my constant studying with Jack McCoy over the last few years, however Contracts and Property are going be depressing.

In random news I added some stuff to the sidebar, a description and a mood indicator (which, of course was not working when I went to post this), so my roller coaster of emotions during bar review can be documented.

No comments: