Monday, July 16, 2007

Dear PMBR,

Your exam was just cruel. Seriously. I know I have no right to complain since I'm above the 75th percentile, but a question on Equitable Servitudes relating to Party Walls? You have got to be kidding me.

Also, I might feel a little bit better about your ability to instruct me if maybe, just maybe, you could have spelled "won't" correctly on the cover page to the answer guide. Exhibit A:

In case my demonstrative exhibit is lacking [do not worry, I can properly authenticate it if it comes that...(OMG did I really just try to make an authentication joke? Kill. Me. Now.)] I would like to clarify that in the book it has been spelled "wonit" with an accent mark over the "i" (seriously). I won't even go into the typos in the actual exam, which I know I am a freak for noticing, but I do. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Hugs and Kisses,
Elle Woods, J.D.

P.S.-Save the comments about how many typos I make, I don't get paid any (let alone a bunch) of money for this and I certainly do not have a proofreader. Plus that spelling error clearly would have been picked up by simply running spell check so really there is no excuse outside of being too lazy to look for the red lines under the words.

No comments: