Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I Might Want to Start Working on Essays Soonly.

The whole being strung out on Non-Fat Lattes, 5-Hour Energy Drinks, Nicotine, and A.D.H.D. medication is getting a little old. I haven't fallen asleep once in the last week before 2 a.m. and my classes/study schedule require me to get up at 6:30 or so (outside of the weekends when I sleep until about 8). Plus I have lost the ability to nap outside of closing my eyes for like 5 minutes as I attempt to read State and Federal Practice.

In other news I might be the only bar taker I know not living on Hot and Ready Pizza's thanks to my slave roommate bringing me healthy snacks like Rice Cakes with a bit of Low-Fat Yogurt and artfully arranged fresh Raspberries that we pick from the yard. I also have new found cooking skills which include marinating and using a gas grill to cook chicken (without drying it out).

I think I just decided not to bother sleeping tonight since getting up at 6 would be impossible anyway so I might as well get a jump on the day now and then take a nap later. I know this sounds like a screwy way to get back onto a normal sleep schedule, but I really can't think of any other way to make myself tired enough to fall asleep at a normal hour and it has worked for me before.

No comments: