Sunday, July 8, 2007

"Too Much of Something is bad enough, But something's coming over me to make me wonder, Too Much of nothing is just as tough"*

So I am trying to do essays today. It's kinda laughable. Seriously. It's hard enough for me to remember that all the holders of subsequent mortgages have to named in the foreclosure action as defendants (Huh? How does THAT work? Seriously? Defendants? Whatever.); but to know that any construction lien tacks onto the date that work first began regardless of if that first party was paid or not, so if the mortgage was recorded one day after work began than all subsequent construction liens are superior to the mortgage is JUST TOO MUCH. Sure, I'm certain that rule is now cemented in my brain because I wrote some stupid blog post about it, but the reality is I just do not have the time to write stupid blog posts about every. little. detail. of law that I can't imagine I'll be able to learn.

*Yes, I did use a Spice Girls lyrics as a title, I'm sure it's not the first time either.

No comments: