I was tagged by Harmless Error, so here we go.
- I sleep with a doll that I've had since I was 18 months old and I post about injuries she sustains.
- In high school my friends and I were obsessed with the Spice Girls. We learned the dances and dressed up as them when we went to see Spice World. My best friend and I can usually still be convinced (after a certain amount of distilled spirits) to do the dance to Spice Up Your Life. I am still hopeful they will add a date closer to me and that I will be able to get tickets.
- I cried last week when I watched the episode of Grey's where the lady puts her hand on a hot stove in an attempt to get out of taking the bar exam for the 5th time. I don't know if I cried because I understood or because of the thought of trying to take the bar exam 5 times.
- I love The O.C., 90210, My So Called Life, Freaks and Geeks, and Dawson's Creek. Apparently I have some teenage angst issues I'm still trying to work out at the age of 24.
- I listen to Barry Manilow. Enough said.