Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Yet another Doubleshot I enjoy...

Anybody who spends any decent amount of time with me knows I'm kinda a caffeine junkie; but being that I don't drink soda, dislike energy drinks and have stopped taking caffeine pills; coffee is my only source of it. Sheryl Crow said it best when she said "I've been livin' on coffee and nicotine." So today when I desperately needed a caffeine fix (being up late for these games is killing me) I left work and went to 7/11. I tried Starbucks Doubleshot. It was SO good I have to rave about it for a bit. I like really strong coffees (French Roast, Turkish Coffee, etc.) but I also like them with cream and a little sugar-apparently this is exactly what doubleshot is. I hadn't tried it because when it came out someone advised me that it was gross-I wish I remember who it was since I would like to tell them they're a moron. As soon as I tried it I had one of thoses "where has this been all my life" moments.

In unrelated exciting coffee news-my boss took my coffee order today, so tomorrow morning I will have a Large White Mocha with Non-Fat Milk and 3 extra shots of expresso (as I said-I'm a caffeine junkie)...The only thing better then free coffee is good free coffee-especially if it's strong.

No comments: