Sunday, August 7, 2005

Friday Spies© : Who Moved My Cheese Edition

As always, brought to you by the gang at BTQ

1. What's your favorite cheese?

That's tough, in general I like jalapeno pepper jack-but asaigo on pasta is also excellent.

2. Cheesy movie: If you were in Top Gun, what would your call sign be?

It would probably be something cheesy (haha) like "Machine Gun" because when I laugh really hard it sounds like a less shrill version of Fran Dresser's voice (ie-like a machine gun). I can't believe I just admitted my laugh sounds like that.

3. Big cheese: Tell us a boss story -- best boss, worst boss, a time when you were the boss, etc.

Yesterday I went to a picnic with my family (my dad even got my 17 year old brother a 21 and over wrist band-which ended with him puking in the parking lot). So I filled out staff evaluations while I was tipsy, let my brother cut in line to climb the Rock Climbing Tower, had a beer with an underage staff member, and then didn't help them set-up or tear down...I'm obviously a nice boss.

4. Say cheese: Are you a photobug? Are you photogenic? Or, in 1000 words or less, tell us about your best picture.

I can be photogenic when I'm not intoxicated. I am a bit of a blinker though so almost every picture of me ends up looking as if I'm drunk.

5. Just cheesy: What's the worst pick-up line you've ever used, or had used on you? Did it work?

Worst pick up line ever used on me had to be by a guy from school. He kept calling me "Sugar-Cain" all night (a play off my last name) and while I hate to admit it-it worked. I seriously have never used a pick-up line other then introducing myself to someone (which doesn't count).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My fingers are typed to the bone with this blogging:-)

I am here key lime cheesecake recipeif you like to visit

Anonymous said...

I agee with your post. Hey check this out--You're Going To LOVE This Site. Visit this Free Ebooks Site!

Anonymous said...

'She's got the sloe eyes and bitchin' bod of the . . . ' Oops. There...
As a longtime journalist you'd think he'd know better. He did not. Richard Gee wrote on his blog at SportsJournalists.com about a young woman in a journalism class he was teaching at Boston University: "Of my ...
This blog you created is wonderful! Im enjoying it
so much its bookmark worthy! Your blog is out of this world, Bookmark! Im feeling this blog! I have to bookmark you, definitely! I have a advance cash loan payday service site that is a great resource for advance cash loan payday service

Come and check it out if you get time.

Anonymous said...

Google News Introduces Atom Feeds
Google Inc. on Tuesday started offering news feeds over Atom, a syndication format used to publish headlines of the latest updates on blogs and web sites.
Wow! I like your blog! I be back and so will my friends. Looks like you've found your niche.

I have a opportunity site.

Come and take a look when you get time.