Sunday, September 11, 2005

I get enough SPAM in my e-mail box...

I don't really need comment SPAM making my blog look tacky.

Despite the fact that I am *mildly* obsessive about my teeth (and others teeth for that matter) getting comments about teeth whitening and working from home isn't my thing so I followed Blonde Justice's lead and I've turned on word verification for comments (really I just found out there was that option from her announcing she'd turned it on).

Being that I get about 2 comments per post if I'm lucky and most of the time they're telling me I'm wrong about something I highly doubt this will stop any of you who genuinely want to comment from doing so (since the way I figure if you're really that lazy you're probably also too lazy to type a comment so I probably won't miss too much feedback).

No comments: