Thursday, October 20, 2005

Politically Incorrect

As I've mentioned previously, I'm a little disenfranchised with liberals, and part of it is because Political Correctness seems to be taken to extremes and it drives me crazy. Today, I was in the library killing time before Constitutional Law II and I got into a random AIM conversation with The Dude which cracked me up, as most politically incorrect thing do these days.


Elle Woods:
Ann Coulter

The Dude: she's right again

Elle Woods: i agree with her more and more these days

Elle Woods: she's been calling for GW's head

The Dude: yeah i took the bush sticker off

Elle Woods: WHOA

The Dude: yeah replaced it with a kwame one

Elle Woods: i parked next to you today

Elle Woods: i did not notice that

The Dude: yeah it's the kwamemobile* now

Elle Woods: i think you just like making me crack up in the library

The Dude: got the windows tinted

The Dude: listen to JLB all the time

The Dude: spinners

The Dude: dead hooker in the back

The Dude: whole nine yards

The Dude: wear a doo rag underneath my hat

The Dude: which is now turned sideways

*His car had previously been called "The BushMobile"

No comments: