Monday, October 3, 2005

"The Wedding Song-She's Found Herself a Man" aka-the Stalker Song

The Previous Post is the song the stalker wrote for me, recorded in his living room and sent to me...CREEPY to SAY THE LEAST.

It's just a part of it, as I didn't feel like holding my phone up to my computer speakers for 4 minutes just so everyone could listen to the entire song (plus who would want to listen to a song recorded in a living room and recorded on a cell phone for that long).

So now if you're keeping track:

  • The Stalker send me multiple e-mails a day
  • All e-mails are signed "Hugs"
  • He's 40
  • He always wears Jean Shorts
  • Is in all my classes
  • Tries to sit next to me and has been able to 50% of the time-the last classes I outsmarted him and got there late
  • He took up smoking so he could follow me out during our class breaks and stand around outside with me during breaks
  • Has definitely been caught checking me out
  • Has written and recorded me a song
  • Sent me the song
  • Stalks me in the library
  • Makes comments about liking young girls (apparently 22 is JUST young enough)
  • Wants to form a study group
  • Sends me his class notes
  • Ohh, did I mention HE WROTE, RECORDED AND SENT ME A SONG

CREEPY, SERIOUSLY.

1 comment:

RedHerring45 said...

I think he has seen Billy Madison too many times...

Seems like his approach to stalking has a distinct Adam Sandler vibe to it.

If you liked him, would it still be considered stalking?