The Previous Post is the song the stalker wrote for me, recorded in his living room and sent to me...CREEPY to SAY THE LEAST.
It's just a part of it, as I didn't feel like holding my phone up to my computer speakers for 4 minutes just so everyone could listen to the entire song (plus who would want to listen to a song recorded in a living room and recorded on a cell phone for that long).
So now if you're keeping track:
- The Stalker send me multiple e-mails a day
- All e-mails are signed "Hugs"
- He's 40
- He always wears Jean Shorts
- Is in all my classes
- Tries to sit next to me and has been able to 50% of the time-the last classes I outsmarted him and got there late
- He took up smoking so he could follow me out during our class breaks and stand around outside with me during breaks
- Has definitely been caught checking me out
- Has written and recorded me a song
- Sent me the song
- Stalks me in the library
- Makes comments about liking young girls (apparently 22 is JUST young enough)
- Wants to form a study group
- Sends me his class notes
- Ohh, did I mention HE WROTE, RECORDED AND SENT ME A SONG