Friday, November 11, 2005

Sicker by the day...

Despite yesterday's plans to the contrary when my fever hit 103.5 last night I conceded that I would stay home from work today. I'm sitting here in bed GOING INSANE. Maybe if I had cable in my room it'd be a bit better, but I do not-so I am just bored.

When I try to clean I get dizzy and need to lay back down. Reading and outlining are laughable right now. Let's not forget the shooting pains I'm having in abdomen and back, those are fun. I'm also enjoying that I've stopped being able to keep food/water/digestive fluids down.

I think the most sickening part of all of this is that I'm more worried about whether I'll loose my job/take shit at work/get really behind (as if I'm not already) as a result of all this.

Expect a ton of posts today ranting about articles on the internet or something of that nature as I have nothing better to do.

No comments: