Thursday, December 29, 2005

Dear Brother,

It was really awesome when you got drunk at Christmas. At first you were just sneaking drinks off of my drink and then once you were good and buzzed you sauntered over the liquor cabinet and casually poured yourself a drink, I almost envied your moxy. It was even more awesome when you threw up in the bathtub, left it there for mom to find/clean up, which I of course got a phone call bitching about at 8 a.m. the next morning. It did comical when mom said you didn't even remember doing it since you're only 18 I don't think mom (let alone dad) have ever seen me that drunk, and I KNOW they've never had to clean up after my drunk ass.

However, I got pissed last night as I was up throwing up and realized that you had the flu yesterday and had given it to me by drinking out of my cup. I was even more pissed when I realized I was going to have to work Friday to make up for missing today. Not to mention only having been back to work 2 days from the mono and missing today. When I realized I wanted to punch you in the face was when I realized I now have to do laundry all day today as I'm sick because I have company coming on Sunday, plans on Saturday, and now I'll have to work Friday.

Hugs and Kisses,
Elle Woods

1 comment:

The Namby Pamby said...

your brother is a rockstar