Friday, December 23, 2005

Do I Know You?

I saw this post and decided to do this face recognition thing since I always get told that I look familiar to people and I didn't have much to do before I went out tonight.

My Famous Faces Matches Are (I did 2 pictures for accuracy):
(* Indicates repeat)

  1. Drew Barrymore* (I get this one a lot)
  2. Kirsten Dunst
  3. Gwyneth Paltrow
  4. Rita Hayworth
  5. Katie Holmes
  6. Shakira*
  7. Shania Twain
  8. Kim Novak
  9. Audrey Tautou
  10. Hilary Swank
  11. Hilary Duff*
  12. Anna Kournikova*
  13. Halle Berry*
  14. Alyson Hannigan
  15. Juliette Binoche

3 comments:

RedHerring45 said...

Interesting...

You would think there would be atleast one ugly girl in the list.

Elle Woods said...

Juliette Binoche isn't that hot.

RedHerring45 said...

She is pretty hot...

She doesn't have a bikini body, but she is still hot. Kind of like the opposite of a butter face.

By the way. I didn't mean anything nasty by my previous comment. You would just think that even hot people would have a couple of dogs that look "like" them.