Sunday, December 4, 2005

Let's take a second and welcome hangovers back to my life.

My mouth tastes like vodka.

Super lame that I'm one of those people who cannot sleep in when their hungover, it's like my body wants me to appreciate every second of hangover "goodness".

Apparently not drinking for a month has really screwed with my tolerance. Last night I drank what previously would have just gotten me to the perfect level of drunk (no making an ass of yourself yet unable to worry about the fact that you haven't studied for finals at all) and I ended up being SUPER drunk (flirting with hanging all over ex-boyfriend despite my friends best efforts to "reel me in" drunk). Good thing I didn't follow Doctor's orders and wait another month to start drinking again, the results could have been tragic.

Man, knowing how to use strike out might be the best thing to happen to my blogging ever.

Whatever, I'm going back to bed.

No comments: