Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Bruiser's Bill

My handsome Betta Fish, Bruiser, has been blowing bubbles of late. Being that I was too lazy to take a picture here is a website generated approximation:

my pet!

Anyway, according to this website it means that he is ready to mate. At first I considered going out, look for a female Betta Fish, get the necessary Brine Shrimp Eggs for the babies to eat once hey hatched, etc., etc, etc....Then I realized how much work it would be and got to thinking, which did not turn out for the best for my Betta.

First I thought of all the single women in their thirties who have been ready to nest for years and the men who refuse to settle down. Then, I came to the conclusion that women can't just indulge every male wish to mate, if we did we'd never get off our backs.

No comments: