Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Gene Pool Need Chlorination

My Little Brother's 1 current away message: Brim leanin, cup tilted, blunt flickin, Get money, fuck bitches.

Apparently, those are Little Wayne lyrics, which is cool and all, but let's face it. My brother is a middle class white kid who goes to the best prep school in the state on a scholarship he got as a result of "academics" (read: being a Nationally Ranked spring board diver and excellent football player)2.

Lets take a moment and examine these lovely lyrics as they pertain to him:

  1. I haven't seen him wear a hat with a brim in years.
  2. He definitely does know about cup tilting being that he's a lush.
  3. Blunt flicking, yeah this one fits too.
  4. Getting money I'm not so sure about, he's never had a job and he just gets money from my parents, but I guess not having to work is kinda gangsta.
  5. Fucking Bitches-I did find "ribbed for her pleasure" condoms in his car earlier this year.
So maybe these lovely lyrics from Little Wayne do fit his baller lifestyle.

1He's 18.
2Yes, I get that they do not go together at all but he's seriously a freak of nature.

No comments: