Monday, February 27, 2006

HECK YES!!!

Seriously, I do not think I could have asked for a better Sunday and Monday.

Sunday my activities consisted of:

  1. Sleeping in until 10:30.
  2. Slacking off.
  3. Pretending to read evidence.
  4. Doing enough laundry and I could not smell this week.
  5. Not one, but TWO naps.
  6. Thinking about starting to study for my midterm, but then realizing starting studying 8 days in advance would be a bit much.
  7. Watching Armageddon (mock all you want, I know it's completely unrealistic but for some reason it's one of the few movies that can actually make me cry...Sidenote: I didn't cry at Hotel Rwanda-I already knew a lot about it though and wasn't really shocked by anything-and yet I cry uncontrollably for roughly the last 90 minutes of Armageddon.)
  8. Ate Chinese Food.
  9. Watched Dancing With the Stars.
  10. Watched Grey's Anatomy.

(For those of you who know me, you know I rarely if ever watch television these days, so when I do it's the ultimate vegging out activities for me).

Today, I:

  1. Didn't have to deal with [Hours] at work at all.
  2. Wrote a kick ass motion. (UPDATE: [Hours] just e-mailed me at home to tell me my motion was great!)
  3. Realized there is a benefit to working crazy hours at the start of the month, with one day left to bill I have 1 hour left to make my quota-which shouldn't be too difficult-whereas 1/2 the associates who slacked at the start of the month are going to be there 14 hours a day today and tomorrow. Which means:

I GET A BONUS!!!

No comments: